The Cape Lookout Lighthouse is a 163-foot high lighthouse located on the Southern Outer Banks of North Carolina. It flashes every 15 seconds and is visible at least 12 miles out to sea and up to 19 miles. The Cape Lookout Light is one of the very few lighthouses that operate during the day. It became fully automated in 1950. The Cape Lookout Lighthouse is the only such structure in the United States to bear the checkered daymark, intended not only for differentiation between similar light towers, but also to show direction. The center of the black diamonds points in a north-south direction, while the center of the white diamonds points east-west.
This lighthouse decoration is a quaint little model of the original. Serving as a perfect compliment to any room’s beach décor theme, this Cape Lookout Lighthouse is perfect for shell-collectors or beach-lovers alike.
- Handcrafted by master artisans
- Perfect for any nautical themed room
- Dimensions: 3" L x 2" W x 7" H
- Combine an order with additional nautical decor items and get Free Shipping
in United States (lower 48) on orders over $30
7" Cape Lookout Lighthouse
- Product Code: 7" Cape Lookout Lighthouse
- Reward Points: 100
- Availability: 1
- Price in reward points: 1000