Being completed in 1958, the Oak Island Lighthouse is one of the newest lighthouses in the United States. This lighthouse was built when Cape Fear Light (AKA the Skeleton Tower) was demolished. It is made from concrete and stands 153 feet (47 m) tall (with only 148 ft. above the ground) and is anchored by 24 pilings that are 67 ft. deep (10" round and filled with concrete).
This lighthouse decoration is a quaint little model of the original. Serving as a perfect compliment to any room’s beach décor theme, this Oak Island Lighthouse is perfect for shell-collectors or beach-lovers alike.
- Handcrafted by master artisans
- Perfect for any nautical themed room
- Dimensions: 3" L x 2" W x 7" H
- Combine an order with additional nautical decor items and get Free Shipping
in United States (lower 48) on orders over $30
7" Oak Island Lighthouse
- Product Code: 7" Oak Island Lighthouse
- Reward Points: 100
- Availability: 1
- Price in reward points: 1000